With the weather warming up and the layers coming off there’s nothing quite like a healthy, glowing, natural looking tan to make you look and feel fantastic.
At TRANQUILITY our team is trained to apply great, long lasting tans for all skin types.
All you have to do is follow the advice from our tanning gurus to ensure you have a tan that not only looks fabulous but lasts longer.
- Plan ahead. Which day do you want to look most gorgeous? Book your spray tan for a day or two before this.
- Exfoliation is a MUST! If you haven’t exfoliated for a while, do it every couple of days in the lead up to your tan. Concentrate on the knees, ankles and elbows. (Dry skin = uneven tan)
- If possible shower just before your spray tan, you must remove moisturizer, deodorant, perfume and make-up! (These all act as a barrier between your skin and the tanning product)
- Wear loose, dark clothing to your appointment. (The less you wear, the better the results)
- Keep it low key….you will get best results if you avoid any activity for at least 4-8 hours after your tan. Sweat will cause your colour to come off, or become patchy.
- Wash off time depends on tan product used, we offer a wide variety of tans our trained professionals will help guide you to the one that will best suit you.
- Showering off, use cool water, and don’t scrub your skin. Pat dry-don’t rub.
- It’s normal for some colour to come off when you first shower! Keep your body well moisturized over the next 7 days, preferably with a product recommended by your therapist as she will know what works best with the tanning product used on your skin.
- Chlorine and salt water will cause your tan to fade or even become blotchy we recommend you avoid swimming or long baths before your event.
Book your tan today by calling Tranquility on (02) 66580588
Now using & recommending BYRON BAY BRONZE- Natural/organic/sustainable/Vegan